Last Activity:09-17-2011 9:07 PM
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: 10 Gallons of Pumpkin Ale brewed up this weekend. on 09-18-2011 at 01:14 AM
I tried to, but I couldn't find fresh pumpkins yet. When I asked a store employee about canned
pumpkin he told me it wasn't in season yet. WTF?! It's canned, it doesn't ripen or go bad.
There isn't a ...
Posted in thread: Bottling wand for Perlick 525/75, AKA Bowie Bottler on 03-14-2011 at 11:13 AM
137: smackythefrog please and thank you.
Posted in thread: Just finished my sculpture! on 11-04-2010 at 09:14 PM
umm. wow. nice build!
Posted in thread: Competition Anxiety on 03-27-2010 at 03:33 PM
i haven't gotten anything yet. (mental) patiently waiting.
Posted in thread: Help, What is this stuff? on 03-18-2010 at 03:28 AM
no little kids around to dump in rice krispies?
Posted in thread: Competition Anxiety on 03-02-2010 at 10:52 PM
Bah! I kept checking the main page where it said check back shortly. I entered an IPA only
because I happened to have bottles left over from before I started kegging. As expected I
didn't place but I ...
Posted in thread: Austin Homebrew Supply is open! on 03-02-2010 at 10:27 PM
Frustration is knowing that my order is sitting at my local UPS but it won't be delivered for
two days. WTF?! I need my schirron chiller now! Guess I'll push off my brewday for one more.
Posted in thread: Competition Anxiety on 03-02-2010 at 10:21 PM
So, I entered my first competition this past week. It was the Boston Homebrew Competition on
the 27th of February. I think I've checked the website for results every hour on the hour. Mind
you, I have...
Posted in thread: Austin Homebrew Supply is open! on 02-19-2010 at 08:09 PM
I love standing behind pointless causes.
Posted in thread: Good quality and Cheap Extract kits on 02-19-2010 at 02:33 AM
I'll gladly throw up another vote for Austin Homebrew. I started out with their extract kits
before going all grain and loved every one of them. As I type my wife is in the other room
picking out some...
~~The D!rty Word Brewery~~
- Centennial Blonde (Simple 4% All Grain, 5 & 10 Gall)
- Lots of dispersed break material despite whirlpool efforts
- Overpowering clove taste in commercial wine
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different
- NEW KEG SALE! HBT *ONLY* Promo Code! - Kegconnection.com
- Local Swap-o-Rama #2, Bomber style!!!
- New member, first post/question, first wine...
- My First Brew, went AG first shot
- Over-sulfited my blueberry mead two years ago, still musty. Can I save it?
- My insane 25 Gal, 100 Percent Hard Plumbed Tri-Clover, Automated Tippy Build