Last Activity:12-05-2010 5:02 PM
Posted in thread: Is something wrong here? on 11-20-2010 at 10:26 PM
Thanks for the replies. I felt this might be so, but I'm not above asking for help from those
with more experience. I've been using secondaries since my second batch, mainly because of
information I g...
Posted in thread: Is something wrong here? on 11-19-2010 at 10:50 PM
I'm brewing an American Pale Ale and after a week and a half the airlock bubbling had slowed to
about 3 -4 /min. When I racked it into the secondary, I allowed a little of the crud on top to
Posted in thread: First batch on 12-30-2006 at 05:01 AM
Way to go! Good Luck, I'm brewing my second batch Sunday afternoon. Did an American Pale Ale
the first time, made more mistakes than you can imagine and it came out great. Everyone who
tasted it wants...
Posted in thread: First Attempt...No Talent on 09-22-2006 at 09:51 PM
Looks pretty Awesome to me!
Posted in thread: Slippery slope of equipment necessity on 09-22-2006 at 01:36 PM
I've only been at this for a month and already my apartment is filling up with beer related
equipment...I think the wife's gonna cut me off soon.If she threatens this, just remind her
that she knows w...
- time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.
- Anyone ever brewed with Mustard Seed?
- What does your HBT name mean?
- How's my Apricot IPA look?
- Time to replace hydrometer?
- IBU% of bittering hops in APA/IPA
- Not Doing Secondary; What's Next Step?
- Short term ferm temp change
- Brew streak!
- What's the worst craft brew (commercial) you've had?
- Whirlpooling with Counterflow Chiller, Pump, and Tangential Inlet