Last Activity:11-26-2012 2:11 AM
Posted in thread: Making a cider with brettanomyces? on 09-26-2012 at 01:06 AM
My first batch was with the Granny Smith apples from my backyard and Brett Lambicus. Damn it
was TART but, having used only Gma Smith, that was to be expected. The last time i tasted it
was a month ag...
Posted in thread: Syrup and Primary fermentation on 09-26-2012 at 12:59 AM
So this is my 3rd go around on cider so I wanted to get a little experimental with my methods.
I decided to ferment a combination of locally grown Gala, Empire, and Cortland with wlp 099
(Super High G...
- Could my fermentation be almost complete after 24 hours?
- Fermentation temperature profile
- My Yeast Starter Will Not Start
- Do you guys leave the hops in the wort while it is cooling down?
- (6) ball lock kegs for sale
- No hop aroma..??
- Sticky: Mead Making FAQs
- Looking for Brew Jedi to help me with experiment
- Keep One, Drop One - Word Game
- Blackberry Bochet
- Anybody else using BKYeast's Cantillon Brett?