Last Activity:04-16-2013 2:53 PM
Posted in thread: Anybody in Austin have... on 04-27-2012 at 08:46 PM
I have a 1 1/4 knockout. They don't make a 9/16 as far as I know or at least not in the kit I
have. You might have to use a uni-bit for that size which should work fine. Is it a flat
surface you are w...
Posted in thread: Anybody in Austin have... on 04-26-2012 at 12:02 PM
A 1 1/4" knockout punch I could borrow? Me and a buddy need to punch a couple holes for heating
elements and didn't want to drop $75 for a one-time use tool. Let me know!Also, a 9/16" would
Posted in thread: Checking In From Austin on 06-03-2011 at 12:11 PM
New to the site. Live out in Lakeway. Hope to run into some of you sometime. The Jester King
tour sounds good.
- Can someone smoking in the same room of fermentation cause problems or stop fermentat
- What do you dislike about summer?
- 35 dollar march pump
- Something easy to start with!
- thinking about getting a BICYCLE
- Equipment for a Beginner?
- Co2 filled in MA
- Welding a pin-lock keg?
- What are you doing instead of brewing this weekend?
- The Billy Bar, aka, Building an Articulated Tap Tower Keezer Without a Collar
- first time kegging