Last Activity:09-29-2010 8:47 AM
Posted in thread: 2nd shot at Cider making, advice requested on 09-28-2010 at 04:46 PM
Thanks for the help and confirmation mate.
Posted in thread: 2nd shot at Cider making, advice requested on 09-28-2010 at 01:56 PM
Thanks for the reply.You are right regarding me using the hydrometer again after I had added
the sugar...lesson learnt by me as a newby ;-)Are you sure ref With the amount of sugar you
added I come up...
Posted in thread: 2nd shot at Cider making, advice requested on 09-28-2010 at 11:31 AM
reading this post I have answered question No3 ok now.I need to let the cider brew until
around 1.010 - 1.014 and taste to check it is sweet/dry enough (let it brew until it is dry
enough) and then ...
Posted in thread: 2nd shot at Cider making, advice requested on 09-28-2010 at 11:05 AM
My first post here - Hello from UK!I've an apple orchard and last year made appox 20 litres of
Cider, which turned out ok, albiet a bit rough to drink. This year I'm trying again, but trying
to do thi...
- What are you drinking now?
- Heady Topper- Can you clone it?
- Things about your co-workers that annoy you
- The Home Made Pizza Thread
- Converting to multiple regulators: hardware ?
- Breweries/Brew Pubs near Dillon, CO
- Where is the sourness coming from in this beer?
- Man, I love Apfelwein
- How do I know how much yeast slurry to use?
- Electric Control Panel (2nd time planning)
- Should I quit my brewing job?