Last Activity:08-14-2008 9:31 AM
Posted in thread: What is the right lager for me? on 04-07-2008 at 12:30 PM
so it is much harder to make larger then?If i do make it, will i need to put it in a freezer,
or can i just keep it outside in the cold garrage?Simon
Posted in thread: May have not mixed wort properly on 04-07-2008 at 09:52 AM
will i need a chest freezer when making lager, or would a cold garrage do?
Posted in thread: What is the right lager for me? on 04-06-2008 at 04:19 PM
okay would any of these suit me!? like the look of the would i be right in thinking it could
be like Beck
Posted in thread: What is the right lager for me? on 04-06-2008 at 03:39 PM
can any one sugest a pre mixed lager (tin) for me to use?
Posted in thread: What is the right lager for me? on 04-06-2008 at 03:01 PM
Im located in the UK, is this the best forum for me to be on?
Posted in thread: What is the right lager for me? on 04-06-2008 at 02:35 PM
Hello. im new to this forum (hope this is the right section)Having just turned 18, i have
little knowlege of beer and lager.My parents have allways made wines and beer when younger and
I think it coul...
- First recipe attempt - Belgian Tripel
- FREE FastRacks - Beer Bottle Tree Alternative
- Propogation for 2bbl batch
- Pot for extract brewing
- 10 Motorized Stainless Ball Valves $41 each
- Blichmann Kettle Heating Element Position
- gelatin finings?
- Beano Help
- Blichman stuff for sale
- Must fight the urge to be a beer snob....
- Can someone smoking in the same room of fermentation cause problems or stop fermentat