Last Activity:03-12-2013 10:24 AM
Posted in thread: I want to sell my home brew! on 11-07-2012 at 11:16 PM
Sorry thinking more like 1000 gallons (which I realize isn't much more)
Posted in thread: I want to sell my home brew! on 11-07-2012 at 10:46 PM
Oh my thank you everyone for the help. Thank you Gear101 for the welcome as well. I guess I
don't mind spending the time to become a "brewery" or a "nano-brewery". I look at it as a
potential project ...
Posted in thread: I want to sell my home brew! on 11-07-2012 at 10:28 PM
Does anyone know how I get this done here in CA? I understand the 3 tier system, but think
there has got to be a way. I'm only looking at approx 1 barrel a year production, and I'm not
looking to even...
- Hello from a couple brewing in the Bay Area
- guess this beer bottle
- SWMBO Mildly Irritated on Brew Day
- Electric Controller
- WLP 076 Old Sonoma Ale
- Using flavorings at bottling? Priming sugar calculation?
- Anyone try BRY-97 yet
- What I did for beer today
- Requirements for bottling?
- just found beer in co2 tank... help.
- Show Me Your Wood Brew Sculpture/Rig