Last Activity:03-05-2013 7:36 AM
Posted in thread: Doing it right from the start on 02-09-2013 at 07:08 PM
I will be kegging mostly as it is just so much easier to not worry about having bottle bombs.
I'm really just looking for that master list of stuff to have at this point.
Posted in thread: Doing it right from the start on 02-08-2013 at 08:46 PM
I like the idea of a stir plate for sure, that'll get added to the list. And like I said, I
have plenty of time and the funds are.... negotiable at this point :) Just looking for ideas on
how to get e...
Posted in thread: Doing it right from the start on 02-08-2013 at 05:37 PM
So, I will be starting over from the ground up when it comes to brewing and I thought I would
post the question here. Where do I start? I have the intention of having a complete brewery
Posted in thread: HomeBrewTalk 2013 Big Giveaway! on 02-07-2013 at 07:02 PM
- How do you guys keep people from taking your good beer at parties?
- Second Year Hops grower - Prep advice
- yeast culture
- Local beer swap-o-rama!
- caps leaking shortly after bottling mead....
- quick HERMS controller build question
- E keggle build
- Wolves in sheep's clothing (non-craft breweries)
- Belgian Pale Ale partial with mangrove jacks belgian ale
- Single vessel electric BIAB system - Braumeister clone
- Sourdough Cherry Melomel