Last Activity:09-17-2012 12:23 PM
Posted in thread: Dry Hopping Advice on 03-10-2009 at 08:23 PM
I do the same as sirsloop, using a small nylon grain bag weighted down with sanitized marbles.
Pellets work fine this way. Tie the bag and drop it in the secondary the last 7 days. Works
great for me.
Posted in thread: Help me project how long the beer will take before ready to drink... on 03-10-2009 at 07:55 PM
You didn't mention whether you rack to a secondary. What works for me is a week in primary, and
2-3 weeks in secondary. Rack to the keg and carbonate for a week, and you will be ready to go.
btw - War...
Posted in thread: Hi from Alabama on 03-10-2009 at 06:29 PM
Welcome to the Forum. Its a great place to learn all about brewing. You will be churning out
great beer in no time. I am near CLay in northeastern Birmingham.bamadoh:I have been brewing
for years, but...
Posted in thread: Hi from Alabama on 03-09-2009 at 05:37 PM
Just found this forum and looking forward to reading and participating. I live in Clay,
Keg 1: Dry Stout
Keg 2: Hoppy Brown Ale
Keg 3: Smoked Porter
Next up: California Common
- E Ciggs
- Home brew review chanel.
- Getting out.
- Fermentation chamber safety
- 2013 HBT Fantasy Baseball
- When to add spices during boil to get the most flavor?
- Cal Clone -- By the worlds least handy man
- How many times have you.....
- Spotted Cow Extract Clone Help / Challenge...Will Donate $25 to HomeBrewTalk
- 2013 Hop garden photo thread
- Samuel Smiths Old Brewery Pale Ale Recipe Request