Last Activity:01-07-2013 3:26 PM
Posted in thread: Hoppy Christmas Dubbel on 11-21-2012 at 10:36 PM
I'm taking a first crack at a recipe of (mostly) my own design. The idea was to take a dubbel,
make it slightly darker, slightly more hoppy (American), and add a little christmas cheer. Let
me know wh...
Posted in thread: Oxygen and Beer: When/how does it effect the brew? on 11-20-2012 at 01:52 AM
Perfect. Thanks for the response!
Posted in thread: Oxygen and Beer: When/how does it effect the brew? on 11-20-2012 at 12:20 AM
I'm new to brewing and going on my fourth batch. I've scoured this resource and others to find
out that oxygen can affect beer in a couple negative ways at various points in the brewing
process. What ...
- Cocoa Powder - TO BOIL OR NOT TO BOIL
- New to beer brewing need advive
- Too much head
- Help With Aging
- weighing wort to determine volume
- How to make strong hi% beer
- Clearing Agents
- Westvleteren XII 6 Pack - to drink, sell, trade, or age?
- Keep One, Drop One - Word Game
- The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread
- Help? Best way to control ferm. temps?