Last Activity:03-24-2010 4:48 AM
Posted in thread: Over night color change on 10-11-2009 at 07:46 AM
So, I brewed a double ipa two weeks ago. It spent two weeks in primary, and I transferred it to
the secondary two days ago. When I did the transfer it was a nice amber color. Now two days
later, it's ...
Posted in thread: FINALLY! My fermentation chiller on 09-04-2009 at 09:06 AM
Inspiring, to say the least. Well Done!
- Do you have a beard?
- Please help.. Mold!!
- Blood Orange Hefeweizen
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- Fridgenstein Side-By-Side Kegerator / Fermentation chamber
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different
- Pretty Sure I Have Mold. What To Do?
- I f*****d up!
- Memorial Day Sale, HBT EXCLUSIVES!!! - Kegconnection.com
- What are you drinking now?
- Growing Yeast from a bottle