Last Activity:01-08-2013 9:12 PM
Posted in thread: Brewer's Best American Pale Ale on 01-05-2013 at 05:43 PM
i am on day 6 of fermenting and the air loc stopped bubbling and the frothy head that formed
now has dropped... should i continue to ket this ferment? directions clame 6-8 days and then
wait for 48hrs...
Posted in thread: Brewer's Best American Pale Ale on 12-31-2012 at 06:36 PM
Thanks Guys!! Has anyone ever tasted this recipe kit from Brewer's best?
Posted in thread: Brewer's Best American Pale Ale on 12-31-2012 at 06:14 PM
First all.. Nice site you all have here and a lot of good information!For Xmass I got my first
home brew kit to start brewing because of an adiction to the craft beer world. I sell high
- Funny things you've overheard about beer
- "Kiss Yer Cousin" Rye Kentucky Common Ale
- Tower of Power - Initial Thoughts
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- When to add spices during boil to get the most flavor?
- April 2013 New England Group Buy
- Not your normal BIAB control box
- I'm Complicated
- 5 gallon Ball Lock Corny Kegs
- GOOD on Netflix STREAMING?