Last Activity:03-07-2013 5:09 PM
Posted in thread: what i have done thus far. ideas for next? on 02-01-2013 at 04:33 PM
The tart red wine flavor was amazing. It wasn't acidic. Just if someone else enjoys that style
wine could easily replicate in mead/melomel.As for the mango I have not tried it yet but when I
do I will...
Posted in thread: advice on 02-01-2013 at 05:06 AM
Two pronged question.Last summer I made a delightful apple cider (non alcoholic) then came into
a lot of peaches. Then learned peaches have their flavor ferment out and become dry. We wanted
an apple ...
Posted in thread: what i have done thus far. ideas for next? on 02-01-2013 at 03:49 AM
All of these are 5gal with 15lbs of clover honey. One week that mesquite honey.The mesquite
honey we used for just a simple mead. The others using clover we mad a triple berry
(raspberries, blue berri...
- Building my AG equipment
- Keg to Keg Transfer - Carbonated Beer
- Dandelion Mead: Has anyone ever tried this?
- first time to brew and OG way high
- Help With Aging
- Decocting with Rice Hulls
- Anyone ever drink Kava?
- Newbie, Need Help! A potential
- Help? Best way to control ferm. temps?
- What are you drinking now?
- Carlton dry :)