- Posts 3
Last Activity:03-05-2013 6:13 PM
Posted in thread: 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013 on 03-06-2013 at 08:16 PM
+5G Yooper Dead Guy Clone (EX+SG)Bang on the money excellent beer, even after just 10
days.Total = 12061.25+9.5 Gallons of MaibockTOTAL: 12070.75
Posted in thread: 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013 on 02-19-2013 at 06:32 PM
7937.5+5.5 IPA+5 Belgian Strong+10 Cream AleNEW TOTAL: 7958 Gallons
Posted in thread: South Orange County on 02-10-2013 at 01:47 AM
I am! I'm brewing AG down in San Clemente. I'm definitely looking for people to brew with. I
didn't have much luck finding clubs that met often or where close enough. Send me a PM and you
should join ...
- Hello from India
- Yeast treatment
- Want to make some sour beer? Join my wine-barrel project in the Portland area.
- EBay fish tank controller build using Wal-mart parts
- Cooling wort with lid on and DMS
- Music Related Beer Names!
- Good Morning from IL
- When to add spices during boil to get the most flavor?
- Glass carboy vs. plastic bucket
- Group Buy in Chicago #8
- What are you drinking now?