Last Activity:03-05-2012 1:22 PM
Posted in thread: Homebrew Supply Websites on 07-08-2010 at 08:24 PM
New place just opened on the West Side of Cincinnati. They are currently open and in the
process of getting all of their stock in. Stopped in today and talked to the owner who seems
like a great guy. ...
Posted in thread: headed to sonoma on 01-04-2010 at 12:16 AM
my wife and i are headed to sonoma in the spring. being that i don't care too much for wine,
are there any good breweries in the area of guerneville? any help would be appreciated.
Posted in thread: first attempt at a wheat ale; need some advice on 05-27-2009 at 08:18 PM
here it is:5-lb 2 row2-lb dark wheat 4-lb White wheat.5 lb cara pilshallertau at 60 min saaz at
5 minhere is the thing: i am a dry yeast guy, usually s-05 for most of my ales. i bought s-33
and WB-06 ...
Posted in thread: Aluminum Bottles? on 01-21-2009 at 01:33 PM
i use these bottles quite a bit. apparently there was some thought with sam adams to try these
bottles, but it didn't work out. my neighbor got a hold of what they had and we have been using
them for ...
Posted in thread: dry yeast for a blonde on 11-09-2008 at 02:12 PM
i am going to do a belgian blonde and was wondering if anyone has used dry yeast for this
before. if so, what was it? what were the results? thanks:mug:
"I feel bad for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that is the best that they're going to feel all day."
- Top 20 Wyeast strains
- What are your "can't live without" equipment items?
- Help Wanted: Boneyard RPM IPA Clone Recipe
- Mosin Nagant vs 5 Gallon Water jug!
- Protein Rest vs. Mashout vs. Chill Haze vs AHHHHHHHHHH CONFUSION
- What are you drinking now?
- Cream Ale Issues
- Reviews on Millar's Barley Mill?
- Coopers English Bitter - 0.011 - Is it ready?
- IPA No Carbonation & Sweet Flavor After 8 Weeks
- Ghostrider White IPA clone idea?