Last Activity:09-06-2012 6:49 PM
Posted in thread: Caribou Slobber BrewDay on 02-21-2012 at 03:24 PM
Sweet taste is normal the caribou slobber is one of my favorites
Posted in thread: Homebrew Club Fayetteville, NC?? on 12-20-2011 at 07:19 PM
I havent heard anything yet. I guess we need someone to head this thing up.
Posted in thread: Homebrew Club Fayetteville, NC?? on 09-17-2011 at 01:19 AM
I would be interested!
Posted in thread: Carboy/ Keg Cleaner Giveaway on 06-01-2011 at 12:23 PM
Posted in thread: Digital Temp Controllers on 09-23-2010 at 03:55 PM
I have several of the Ranco digital temp controllers on Ebay (same as Johnson except no 5
minute time delay). I have both single and two stage controllers. These are all I use and I use
them for every...
- Punk Rock and Hardcore
- Catawba Island Brewing - New Ohio Brewery :)
- What are you drinking now?
- How do you pick what to brew next?
- Dry hopping unusual taste
- BIAB in a 5 gallon kettle?
- Downsizing washed yeast containers?
- 2013 Hop garden photo thread
- Heady Topper- Can you clone it?
- Group Buy in Chicago #8
- Economical use of yeast in small batches