- Posts 2
Last Activity:10-11-2012 6:38 AM
Posted in thread: Ginger ale seems carbonated but tastes flat - help! on 07-09-2011 at 10:11 PM
I let my Root Beer ferment for four days in my cool dark closet before I stuck it in the
fridge. It was heavily carbed.
Posted in thread: My Root Beer stinks!! I give up. on 05-27-2011 at 01:21 AM
I've read that you should use ale yeast for fermentation. The reason you don't want to use
champagne yeast is that champagne yeast has been developed to live at much higher pressures
than ale yeast an...
- Feedback requested on Chinook CDA
- guess this beer bottle
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- Dry Hopping in Fermenator
- The EPIC 5 year vertical tasting of BIGFOOT
- Homebrewing in public (Wisconsin)
- The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread
- Sediment in secondary fermenter
- Perlick faucets leaking
- Keep One, Drop One - Word Game
- Best beer I have ever made...