Last Activity:05-12-2012 10:16 AM
Posted in thread: Spelt Kolsch on 03-04-2011 at 04:31 PM
A little big and hoppy for a Kolsch, but I went with the Victory approach and based it loosely
on Prima Pils. The Hallertauer gives it a little bit more of a flowery aroma but the bitterness
- What are you drinking now?
- So I have this Firestone Walker Anniversary ale...
- T-58 Use
- You know you're a home brewer when?
- "My Replies" Threads
- Economical use of yeast in small batches
- Skeeter Pee
- NO airlock activity?? PLEASE HELP?!?!
- No Mutations?
- The [Horribly Unpopular] Soccer Thread
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013