- Posts 2
Last Activity:04-12-2013 2:39 AM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: Inspiration Thead: Post your 2013 Brew Schedule on 01-04-2013 at 07:49 AM
In no particular order: IPA (more experimentation with hops), stout (going heavy with lactose
and honey), perhaps another shot at a dark lager, and definitely a second try at a saison
(first is coming...
Posted in thread: Smoked Cherry Porter on 11-19-2012 at 04:14 AM
Good luck with it.It is a great beer I think we are going to make it every August to have as a
nice winter drink.What happens with the pure? Do you strain the beer before bottling?
- General Concentrate Wine
- Need Help in the middle of my boil!!
- Yeast Pitching and Final Gravity??
- Show us your Kegerator
- What are you drinking now?
- "My Replies" Threads
- Craft Beer MAW
- Can anyone advise me on this manifold design and material?
- Operation: Sixpoint Resin
- Yay it's finally here and it's YUMMY
- motorcycles, who here rides one?