Last Activity:10-01-2011 7:13 PM
Posted in thread: R.I.P Ernie Harwell on 05-08-2010 at 10:52 PM
I cannot count the number of Tigers games that I 'saw' via Ernie's voice.Remember hearing them
in '64 or '65 with my dad in the barn.
Posted in thread: Hi all from Michigan on 05-08-2010 at 10:29 PM
Hi from the Alma area!
Posted in thread: Hello from SW Michigan on 04-17-2010 at 07:56 PM
What town you live in Joe? Hi from just west of Alma!
Posted in thread: Kvešjur frį Ķslandi on 04-17-2010 at 07:54 PM
Welcome Ragnar!Gošr forš įsjóGood voyage, if I remember my Old Norse correctly!
Posted in thread: Hello From MI on 03-13-2010 at 07:35 PM
Hi from the Mt Pleasant/Alma area!
Posted in thread: Michigan (Tri-Cities) on 03-13-2010 at 07:33 PM
Hi from a ½ hour west of you :Daka Mt Pleasant/Alma area ;)
Posted in thread: New Guy in MI on 11-08-2009 at 08:07 PM
I've got a friend down at fall camp in Alberta right now! Quite backwoods, but that's good for
forestry people. ;)My friend Mac was there until '03 !
Posted in thread: Hello from MI on 11-08-2009 at 04:37 PM
Hi from the Mt Pleasant Alma area!
Posted in thread: New Guy in MI on 11-08-2009 at 04:27 PM
Hi from the Mt Pleasant Alma area! From a old Wildcat (like 30 years ago! )My Cousin is a
Husky, but he was in the forestry school at L'Anse, some 35 years ago.
Posted in thread: New Michigan brewer on 11-08-2009 at 04:24 PM
Hi from the Mt Pleasant Alma area! (actually Riverdale, but if I said that, most people would
- 2013 Hop garden photo thread
- Dutch Beer Week- Try a fellow HBTer's beer!
- First Year Hop Growers
- What came in the mail for you today?
- What's in your fermenter(s)?
- Wyeast 3711 - stuck fermentation and bottle bombs.
- Wolves in sheep's clothing (non-craft breweries)
- Since we have a pile of Socal members
- Need Some Opinions/Feedback on Equipment Upgrade
- What are you doing instead of brewing this weekend?
- Removing kegs for 24 hours okay?