Last Activity:06-19-2013 9:42 AM
Likes Given: 2
47 Likes on 43 Posts
Posted in thread: Help Deciding what what Hardware I want to learn (Arduino or RPi) on 06-07-2013 at 03:07 PM
I have always gotten the real "Arduino" board so no experience with the knockoffs.
Posted in thread: Help Deciding what what Hardware I want to learn (Arduino or RPi) on 06-07-2013 at 02:27 PM
Arduino would be a good place to start if you haven't programmed before. You could get both.
Use the arduino for the "Temperature control side" and then use the Pi to do the data logging
and user inte...
On Tap: Bee Cave Robust Porter
On Tap: Bee Cave OktoberFest
On Tap: Bee Cave Kolsch
Up next: ????
- Austin Homebrew Supply Battle of the IPAs: American V. British IPA. Who will win?
- home brewer laws
- Local Swap-o-Rama #2, Bomber style!!!
- My insane 25 Gal, 100 Percent Hard Plumbed Tri-Clover, Automated Tippy Build
- lets see your full Fermenters
- Show us your sculpture or brew rig
- Three Floyds Zombie Dust Clone
- 50 Amp Questions
- Taprite CO2 regulator
- paint strainer bag as a hop bag?