VIEW MY

robbobbert

Gift Premium Subscription To robbobbert

Join Date:

07-28-2012

Last Activity:

10-25-2012 1:53 PM

LATEST ACTIVITY

  • Posted in thread: Should I add apricot puree? on 10-13-2012 at 06:33 PM
    Just bottled and sampled. Could definitely taste and smell apricot. I think it will be a
    winner, I will post a review after it conditions for 3 weeks but the sample was tasty. I ended
    up dry hopping s...

  • Posted in thread: experimental brew on 10-13-2012 at 06:26 PM
    3lbs for the 5 gallon, you were spot on with your analysis. I think its gonna turn out very
    nicely

  • Posted in thread: experimental brew on 10-13-2012 at 04:28 PM
    i ended up adding the apricot in the primary after fermentation was complete. it started up
    again and let sit for another week in primary. bottled yesterday and sampled. Had a hugh
    apricot flavor and ...

  • Posted in thread: all grain gone wrong on 10-12-2012 at 08:02 PM
    FYI, beer turned out not bad, definitely not my favorite, but definitely drinkable. A bit
    bitter but not too much. Lacked in body and had an overly citrus flavor due in part of too much
    amarillo hops.

  • Posted in thread: Coppery taste in red ales? How to replicate? on 10-12-2012 at 07:57 PM
    Some copper ales and red ales have a slight copper taste to them that I enjoy. Does anyone know
    how to get this in a home brew?

  • Posted in thread: Should I add apricot puree? on 10-03-2012 at 05:34 PM
    I decided to do a little experiment and did an extract of6#dme pilsner,1# Belgium candi
    clear,some paradise seed and coliander,hopped with amarillo.5gallon batchIts fermenting nicely
    as we speak. I wa...

  • Posted in thread: experimental brew on 10-03-2012 at 05:28 PM
    I decided to do a little experiment and did an extract of 6#dme pilsner, 1# Belgian candi
    clear, some paradise seed and coliander, hopped with amarillo.5 gallon batch Its fermenting
    nicely as we speak...

  • Posted in thread: all grain gone wrong on 09-08-2012 at 06:17 PM
    Only had 1/2 lb of dme, so I also added 1lbs of sugar and boiled for 15 min, cooled and threw
    it in to the batch, got fingers crossed and will let yall know how it turns out in about month,
    til then t...

  • Posted in thread: all grain gone wrong on 09-07-2012 at 07:21 PM
    nah I put in about 1 gallon in first in the fermenting bucket, then added wort which was about
    3.5 gallons then topped off with .65 gallons, put the lid back on and rocked the hell out of
    it, so much ...

  • Posted in thread: all grain gone wrong on 09-07-2012 at 05:36 PM
    Thks for the help, I didn't stir it but I did shake the hell out of it so I'm pretty sure it
    was mixed well, but like you said, I think I didn't use enough water at the beginning.

0 COMMENTS
POST A COMMENT