Last Activity:11-19-2012 8:58 PM
Posted in thread: Cider Storage on 10-17-2012 at 06:32 PM
Hey guys,Thanks for the tip. That was a miswording with the yeast stoping fermentation - I
meant using HEAT to stop the fermentation. Sorry! I have made wine quite a few times in the
past, but not cid...
Posted in thread: Cider Storage on 10-16-2012 at 12:58 PM
Another question as well. If I do this, I am going to have very large quantities and will be
fermenting in a 20 gallon plastic bucket. Does this bucket need an airlock or can I just throw
the lid on i...
Posted in thread: Cider Storage on 10-16-2012 at 12:56 PM
I should probably ask - is flat cider any good??
Posted in thread: Cider Storage on 10-15-2012 at 07:06 PM
I like the sound of Option 1! How long do you normally have to wait until it is degassed and
how do you test. With a Hydrometer??Thanks!Ryan
Posted in thread: Cider Storage on 10-14-2012 at 02:12 PM
Nice!How do you kill the carbonation, just campden tablets or yeast?Thanks!
Posted in thread: Cider Storage on 10-14-2012 at 01:15 PM
Does anyone have any good ideas on how to store a massive amount of cider other than bottling.
I have heard that you can't cork it like wine, so I am wondering, could you put it in a keg?
How much is ...
- Three Floyds Zombie Dust Clone
- Poor mans all grain
- First Year Hops
- Efficiency of a 5 gal batch on a 10 gal setup
- On the decay of waste in landfills
- Anyone know where to buy hop oil?
- Show Me Your Wood Brew Sculpture/Rig
- Belgian Blonde tastes like Trub
- Motorized Grain Mills: Time to show them off!
- Yeast for a smoked porter
- Brewhemoth: What pump to use for immersion coil cooling?