Last Activity:02-22-2012 3:07 PM
Posted in thread: Punkin' Ale on 02-03-2012 at 07:21 AM
Thanks, I definitely don't like losing beer. Doing brew in a bag, so I'm guessing most of the
pumpkin is going to make it into the boil, but we'll see. Thanks for the recipe, pretty excited
Posted in thread: Punkin' Ale on 02-03-2012 at 06:07 AM
I'm planning on brewing this recipe tommorow, and I'm wondering...Is the sourness some are
reporting maybe due to too much of the pumpkin going to the primary? Should I try to leave as
much pumpkin as...
Posted in thread: muntons maris otter malt on 01-27-2012 at 11:50 PM
I know this is an old thread but I just ran across it and lol'd. Good stuff.
Posted in thread: Another Lowes 5 Gallon gucket question on 01-18-2012 at 05:33 AM
I know this has been asked many times before, but I'm not sure if they were referring to the
same bucket as me. I'm talking about the white 5 gal buckets at Lowes that they advertise with
a sign as "F...
Posted in thread: SMaSH APA on 01-07-2012 at 02:25 AM
Arrrh rawrrr back from the dead again. Brewing this as my first smash this weekend, but
thinking of moving the FWH to 60 min. Anyone done this brew both ways?
- sanitizing mason jars for frozen/cold water addition
- Brew with smoked tobacco??
- Belgian Blonde tastes like Trub
- Punk Rock and Hardcore
- Possibly ancient, definitely orange mead
- Now THIS is what craft brewing is about
- India Pale Lager Recommendation Needed
- Plant a tall 4x4 as trellis?
- A question for all you all grain brainiacks
- Blue Moon Clone