RLinNH

Gift Premium Subscription To RLinNH

Join Date:

02-20-2006

Last Activity:

09-04-2016 10:47 PM

Likes Given: 18

28 Likes on 13 Posts 

LATEST ACTIVITY

  • Posted in thread: Fermentation in secondary on 09-04-2016 at 10:35 PM
    So I got it kegged and carbed now. It doesn't taste like an ipa at all. I don't taste any hops.
    I'm gonna let it age a bit more but it was in primary for 4 weeks secondary for 2 and keg for 1
    week. I ...

  • Posted in thread: Starter activity of harvested yeast on 09-04-2016 at 03:00 PM
    WOW!!! My yeast took off like a rocket. I checked on my carboys this morning at 0500 Hrs, and
    both of them already had wort being blown off into the blow off container. Super excited that
    the harveste...

  • Posted in thread: Starter activity of harvested yeast on 09-03-2016 at 06:20 PM
    What a timely thread for me. I also harvested some yeast, although mine was the Giga Yeast
    Vermont IPA GY054. I made my starter on Thursday evening, and Friday morning I had no signs of
    activity. Came...

  • Posted in thread: Would You Use This Old Yeast? on 08-24-2016 at 08:06 PM
    Use it. Just decant the liquid on top. That's what I do and haven't had any ill effects.What do
    you think, starter or no starter? I'm thinking a small one to get the yeast going. Then again,
    how much ...

  • Posted in thread: Would You Use This Old Yeast? on 08-24-2016 at 08:00 PM
    On 7/1012016 I kegged a batch of my Sessionable Pale Ale, and I filled up 2, 24 ounce glass
    mugs with the yeast/slurry at the bottom of each carboy. Both of the glass mugs were properly
    sanitized in S...

  • Posted in thread: American hefeweizen yeast in IPA on 06-19-2016 at 03:30 PM
    I'm also anxious to hear what you think of it. Great idea.

  • Posted in thread: What size batches do you brew? on 06-19-2016 at 03:22 PM
    95% of the time, I do 11.50 gallon batches. The other 5% of the time, it a 22.00 gallon brew
    day.

  • Posted in thread: Change That Oxygenation Stone!!! on 06-06-2016 at 11:50 PM
    I dip the stone in Star Sans, and rinse with hot water after each use. With this new one
    though, I would like to take better care of it

  • Posted in thread: This starter doesn't look right to me on 06-06-2016 at 01:25 AM
    Don't worry about the color, just the activity.

  • Posted in thread: Change That Oxygenation Stone!!! on 06-06-2016 at 01:21 AM
    So, last time I brewed, I was wondering why my 10 plus year old stone wasn't giving off the
    oxygen. No bubbles. It has been slowly dying. Anywho, I ordered another one, and this evening,
    it was like a...

Following Stats
FORUM SIGNATURE
You Can Give A Man A Fish and Feed Him For a Day, or You Can Teach Him To Fly Fish And Spoil Him For Life On Deck Hmmmmmmm Primary Super Sessionable III Secondary On TapAmerican Pale Ale
0 COMMENTS
POST A COMMENT