Last Activity:08-26-2012 6:00 PM
Posted in thread: Williams Brewing Kits on 05-25-2012 at 08:36 AM
CLEAR------"BZAP!"Bringing this one back from the dead quickly.Just had to chime in regarding
the Amarillo Ale kit the OP mentioned.I just brewed this one up and cracked the 1st one last
night after o...
Posted in thread: It's official starting my own brewing business! on 05-07-2012 at 03:55 AM
Just stumbled on this thread, and I love it!Rooting for you.Had me with the entrepreneurship,
homebrew, bbq, and guns.We vacation in Rockport, MA every summer (from Los Angeles). It's a
hike to Bangor...
Posted in thread: Greetings from Long Beach, CA on 08-22-2011 at 02:36 AM
Hello all,I've brewed about (10) 5 gallon batches over the last few years, and bottled them
all.I want to brew more frequently, and start kegging, so I found my way over to HBT.Looking
forward to lear...
Posted in thread: To Build or Buy? on 08-22-2011 at 02:27 AM
I made my own.Just a hint - fill the tube with sand or glass bead prior to bending it. It will
prevent the tube from kinking.
Posted in thread: Advice on Kegerator Components on 08-21-2011 at 05:50 PM
This is my first post, so here goes:I am a beginner brewer that has done about (10) 5 gallon
batches, and I've bottled them all.You could say I've contracted the disease that is common on
- Second Year Hops grower - Prep advice
- yeast culture
- How do you guys keep people from taking your good beer at parties?
- Local beer swap-o-rama!
- caps leaking shortly after bottling mead....
- quick HERMS controller build question
- E keggle build
- Wolves in sheep's clothing (non-craft breweries)
- Belgian Pale Ale partial with mangrove jacks belgian ale
- Single vessel electric BIAB system - Braumeister clone
- Sourdough Cherry Melomel