Last Activity:05-15-2013 3:18 PM
Likes Given: 3
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Heads up hop heads - Mosaic (HBC 369) at freshops! on 02-01-2013 at 03:06 PM
Ok an update on my all mosaic IIPA (recipe posted earlier). It's now kegged and carbed and my
oh my it is delicious! Total fruit bomb of a hop for sure. Lots of peach, grapefruit and melon
notes and f...
Posted in thread: Clown Shoes Clone Help on 12-22-2011 at 02:18 PM
I've recently fallen in love with Clown Shoes Beers. If you haven't had the pleasure go now and
pick up as many bottles as you can. After all that said I would really like to clone the Eagle
Posted in thread: Saint Arnold Pumpkinator Clone on 11-02-2011 at 06:25 PM
I'd love to make a clone of this wicked nectar if anybody could help in finding or making a
recipe for this any help would be appreciated. I've had very little luck in my searches but do
know they use...
- sight glass tube replacement
- What is the difference between "mash" and "steep" on hopville
- Wolves in sheep's clothing (non-craft breweries)
- Capturing that fruit flavor
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different
- how long is too long in primary?
- Chocolate Cherry Stout
- What are you drinking now?
- Option For Name
- Whats the main cause of bottlr bombs? Over carbonation?
- Activities everyone seems to enjoy... but you