Last Activity:10-05-2012 10:32 AM
Posted in thread: FS: 4 Sanke couplers on 10-03-2012 at 01:49 PM
Are these sold
Posted in thread: Portable Kegerator out of 12" PVC Pipe? on 10-01-2012 at 10:03 PM
Just buy a garbage can with wheels for 10-20 bucks instead of some astronomical cost of buying
a 2 foot long 12 inch diameter PVC pipe.You can easily fit a keg and a CO2 tank depending on
Posted in thread: Portable Kegerator out of 12" PVC Pipe? on 10-01-2012 at 06:12 PM
Instead of carrying around a huge co2 tank, you could carb it at home with the tank and then
use the small attachment that uses the 5gram co2 cartridges to push it out. This would save a
ton on the we...
Posted in thread: Portable Kegerator out of 12" PVC Pipe? on 10-01-2012 at 02:53 AM
So i can't afford a kegerator at this time and would really prefer something more portable
without having to ice the keg separately like with a jockey box....It looks to me that home
brew kegs are abo...
- What are your "can't live without" equipment items?
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different
- What are you drinking now?
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- Best stir plate for the money?
- Keep One, Drop One - Word Game
- One food you have never had... but are curious
- Something easy to start with!
- Anyone haerd of these new Yeasts from Mangrove Jack's (New Zealand)
- Parts needed??
- First brew