Last Activity:09-19-2012 10:19 PM
Posted in thread: Ginger Ale on 08-17-2008 at 09:22 PM
Yes it was (and is) quite good. I would probably consider it a "spicy" drink.Flavor seems to be
improving each day. Going to try another batch with some maple syrup as well, as I think it
Posted in thread: Ginger Ale on 08-17-2008 at 12:26 AM
Am currently brewing this:Followed Brew-Happy's recipe with the following changes:Peach/Mango
white tea2 tbsp honeyjuice of 1 lemonWent on the high end with ginger - 2 tbsp, for 5 - 500mL
bottles, i l...
Primary: Edwort's Apfelwein
- Local beer swap-o-rama!
- Things a Homebrewer Thinks
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- ebay aquarium temp controller build
- List of PJ Electrical Diagrams
- Who's smoking meat this weekend?
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different
- Post your infection
- Weelly Heavy Recipe
- The BEST Zombie films....
- Dark Black IPA