- Posts 3
Last Activity:06-15-2013 7:04 AM
Age:36 years old
Posted in thread: "Drunken Lullaby" Irish Red on 10-01-2012 at 08:17 AM
Thanks again Danger , pulled a few pints off the tap this weekend and was very happy with the
results. Will be brewing this up again in the future for sure.
Posted in thread: "Drunken Lullaby" Irish Red on 08-22-2012 at 08:43 AM
Thanks for the Recipe, I have this in my primary now, should be hitting the secondary in a day
or so. Sucks i won't get to try it out for about a month but i'm sure it will be worth the
Posted in thread: my brewing room on 08-15-2012 at 10:13 PM
Very Very nice indeed :D
- Stone Enjoy By 07/04 & RuinTen
- screw ups
- Was a bitter tirned ipa-ish
- Can you remove stick-on thermometers?
- Pressure Canned Starter Wort at 13-14psi
- Critique? How would you classify this? IIAA?
- Weld or Solder/ Clover, Coupler, or something else?
- What are ya'll brewin?
- Georgia Single Faucet
- Help Starting To Brew!!
- What are you drinking now?