- Posts 1
Last Activity:02-20-2013 4:33 PM
Posted in thread: strawberry wine newbie newb :D on 06-15-2012 at 06:04 AM
Yeah, I'm with the other guys. Sounds like you might need to add some more water. My strawberry
wine recipe [ yields 1 gallon from 4lbs of strawberries, so I would say you should be looking
- Free water testing!
- Hops not dropping out
- What are you doing instead of brewing this weekend?
- Advice on a bet
- The original Lager thread.. Everything you ever wanted to know or ask
- Making clearer beer
- Anyone prefer German bock 833 to octoberfest?
- Should I add CaCl2 to mash, sparge or both?
- 22 oz. bottles in Mebane
- Maintaining proper carbonation levels in keg overtime?
- Are you happy with your plate chiller?