- Posts 4
Last Activity:04-21-2013 7:26 PM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: 10lb Co2 tank, $10 to fill on 12-21-2012 at 09:31 AM
It cost me $98 to have a 5 lb and 20lb bottle filled here in Hawaii. That's the cheapest I've
found so far. Airgas wanted $110 to exchange my 20lb bottle. I can't wait to get stationed back
on the mai...
Posted in thread: 10lb Co2 tank, $10 to fill on 12-20-2012 at 07:13 PM
Just following up on this - I had my 15lb tank filled there today for $15. Excellent prices and
really nice people to deal with.
Posted in thread: Any NH members with a wood lathe? on 12-17-2012 at 10:58 PM
Hi gents,I have a lathe and am interested in trying my hand at making some tap handles. I am in
Manchester. I'm hoping to work on some over the Christmas holiday.PM me and let me know what
you have in...
Posted in thread: Low profile sanke coupler on 10-09-2012 at 06:07 PM
Some good info here:
Gears unt Grain BrewHaus
- Carbing Apfelwein
- Questions on Campden tabs
- Thinking about a bike
- Should I...or shouldn't I...?
- Theoretically, say a brewery wants to brew my beer…
- sanitizing mason jars for frozen/cold water addition
- BIAB vs mash tun
- Quick answers please!(regarding malt or sugar)
- time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.
- What are my options for flat, bottled beer?
- perlick faucets and shanks