Last Activity:04-15-2013 4:03 PM
Posted in thread: Homebrewers in ABQ or surrounding area? on 01-27-2013 at 09:46 PM
Hey who else out there is representing albuquerque here on HBT? Looking for some cats to shoot
the poop with and share some local info, maybe meet up with. Chime in if you're out there.I'm
out in Bern...
Posted in thread: First IPA Recipe. Any Comments? on 08-02-2012 at 01:36 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys! I was planning on pitching two vials since the OG is a bit higher
than what I've done in the past (OG of 1.064 is the target). I may think about dropping the
Posted in thread: First IPA Recipe. Any Comments? on 08-01-2012 at 11:35 PM
So I'm fairly new to this wonderful hobby, got 3 batches under my belt, all have been extract
kits, from either Midwest, or Northern, and have come out fantastic. However I really want to
delve into t...
- Whats the biggest bonehead mistake youve made while brewing?
- old bottles of mead / shelflife
- blichmann burner propane usage
- Issue with MoreBeer's website
- 10 Motorized Ball Valves for sale $28 each
- What are you drinking now?
- hop seeds
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- Balancing a porter recipe
- Mash tun?
- Primo Stir plate made easy