- Posts 1
Last Activity:09-07-2009 1:51 PM
Posted in thread: 1919 Bourbon Oaked Imperial Stout on 09-07-2009 at 07:02 PM
This looks awesome! I'd really like to try it, but lack the equipment/experience to do all
grain just yet. What would I have to do to convert this to extract/partial mash?
- Custom Starter Brewing Kit
- Home Super Brewery Build: Hybrid Electric/Gas 3BBL Build
- Memorial Day Sale, HBT EXCLUSIVES!!! - Kegconnection.com
- Show us your Mead in a photo!!!
- Styles for introductory beer tasting party
- Mistakes. Read one, leave one.
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different
- One food you have never had... but are curious
- Last call on rhizomes
- Liberty Peach Berliner Weisse (Sour Mash)