- Posts 17
Last Activity:05-19-2013 10:23 PM
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: HomeBrewTalk 2013 Big Giveaway! on 02-21-2013 at 06:54 PM
Count me in please.
Posted in thread: Deep Wood Brew - Grand Opening Giveaway! on 01-12-2013 at 07:37 PM
Count me in please
Posted in thread: Kegconnection Portable Keg Kit Giveaway! on 12-12-2012 at 04:46 PM
Count me in please, and thank you.
Posted in thread: BrewHardware Giveaway! on 09-19-2012 at 03:10 PM
Count me in
Posted in thread: Kegconnection Giveaway! on 08-16-2012 at 05:17 PM
Add me to the list!
Posted in thread: Wedding Beer Names on 07-14-2012 at 01:06 AM
Hefe?How about 'Clouded Judgement'....if she can take a joke, otherwise something sappy like
Posted in thread: Cool Brewing Giveaway! on 05-30-2012 at 01:26 PM
Free is gooood. Count me in please.
Posted in thread: Man, I love Apfelwein on 02-24-2012 at 04:45 PM
Made my batch back in June '11 and bottled it (no carbonation) in Oct '11. Wasn't a big fan and
drank it sparingly. Around January this year the apple really came forward and it is really a
Posted in thread: I am currently fermenting Ovaltine. on 02-24-2012 at 03:50 PM
Looking forward to the final update on this.
Posted in thread: Mashing on 02-24-2012 at 03:49 PM
As others have stated, just a blanket and duct tape will avoid the need for buying insulation.
I mash BIAB on stovetop and I do not use any type of insulation (blanket or otherwise), and I
- First beer advice - True Brew Belgian Ale
- isopropyl alcohol as no-rinse sanitizer
- One food you have never had... but are curious
- My insane 25 Gal, 100 Percent Hard Plumbed Tri-Clover, Automated Tippy Build
- FINALLY!!! A non glass hydrometer for sale
- Craft Beer Styles Exploded - New T-Shirt Available at FermentedTees.com
- Draconian Libations': Pale Lager Wine
- What do i have?
- my hydrometer and refractometer disagree
- Dead Guy Clone (Extract & AG- see note)
- Tofu in beer?