- Posts 1
Last Activity:09-07-2012 12:26 PM
Posted in thread: Thunderstruck Pumpkin Ale (AG and Extract versions) on 09-02-2011 at 06:37 PM
just brewed the extract version a few days ago. i have a five gallon carboy and one gallon
carboy so i racked into both (pitching roughly a fifth of the yeast into the one gallon
carboy). both seem to...
- Darker color without the flavor
- Upgrading grain size
- ebay aquarium temp controller build
- Thinking about a bike
- Brewing in San Diego
- What's the worst craft brew (commercial) you've had?
- 1-Gallon Brewers UNITE!
- Music Match
- Blueberry Cream Ale- Critique
- Beersmith water profile configuration
- Reviews on Millar's Barley Mill?