- Posts 3
Last Activity:07-30-2012 3:56 PM
Posted in thread: Wine Barrel Project on 07-25-2012 at 08:57 PM
this guy has done something very similar, I would suggest devoting about 15 hours to reading
his website :)
Posted in thread: Fresh Hops on 06-09-2012 at 04:59 PM
Crooked Stave's Fertile Soil got their hops fromJack Rabbit Hill Farm ( you could try
contacting them?You could also check out the Brews Brothers of Pike Peak, I know a lot of those
guys grow their o...
Posted in thread: Colorado Springs brewers? on 06-09-2012 at 04:52 PM
I don't brew a whole lot (nor do I get on Homebrewtalk that often) but the couple of folks I
know from BBoPP are great guys. They also recently did a group buy and I think is something
they do somewha...
- Simple Hop Trellis Photos
- Need help with Apricot Wheat recipe
- thinking about getting a BICYCLE
- Craft Beer MAW
- injecting pork butts
- What To Do With All These Hops?
- Calling All Metal Fans
- BrewHardware Products
- May 2013 New England Grain Buy
- Activities everyone seems to enjoy... but you
- Balancing malt sweetness and hop bitterness