- Posts 3
Last Activity:08-17-2011 1:50 AM
Posted in thread: are my hops ready to harvest? (pics) on 07-27-2010 at 08:22 AM
I can see the pictures. Quite a bit of yellow lupulin glands there.
Posted in thread: WOWs got SOME Cones and Thanks for coming to the Brew And Hop School on 07-27-2010 at 08:18 AM
That's a wonderful garden you have! Muy bonita!
Posted in thread: So do I train these or let them be? on 06-15-2010 at 12:20 PM
I'm at the same point of growth and 5-6 of my vines have laterals that are dragging on the
ground, several are laid out flat. Should I prune these, train them to climb or add some lift
- One food you have never had... but are curious
- Last call on rhizomes
- Liberty Peach Berliner Weisse (Sour Mash)
- Craft Beer MAW
- T-shirt Feedback Please?
- What are you drinking now?
- Critique and advice for my low cost single tier HERMS keggle build.
- Memorial Day Sale, HBT EXCLUSIVES!!! - Kegconnection.com
- Funny things you've overheard about beer
- 2 tier Brew Stand (SE MI) $125
- Most annoying response when you tell someone you're a homebrewer?