- Posts 2
Last Activity:02-12-2013 10:44 AM
Posted in thread: Johnny Jump Up Cider on 10-31-2012 at 12:52 PM
Can I use acid blend instead of malic or tartaric acid? My LHBS only had the blend.
Posted in thread: Bochet Mead (burnt mead) on 09-25-2012 at 05:33 PM
With burnt mead, do you basically stick to the same ratio of honey to water that you would with
a normal mead, or do you need to measure based on the cooked weight of the honey?
- Founders All Day IPA
- 45-minute mash not enough for conversion at 156F?
- Pit Cookin'
- Mistakes. Read one, leave one.
- Help with getting ready for a competition
- Blowoff tube for plastic bucket
- Divorce Sale: Great start to a Brutus 10
- Cal Clone -- By the worlds least handy man
- 2013 NHC first round results?
- Carbing Apfelwein
- Any experience with T-58 yeast?