- Posts 2
Last Activity:09-07-2012 9:43 AM
Posted in thread: Stout vs Standard Faucet Showdown on 01-19-2009 at 03:38 PM
Thanks for the quick reply.....free beer in San Diego waiting for you.
Posted in thread: Stout vs Standard Faucet Showdown on 01-19-2009 at 03:30 PM
Yuri...I am curious about the argon. I've been doing the typical 25/75 for my stout faucet.I
have a big bottle of argon that I use for winemaking, so would love to stop filling the "beer
gas" mix to s...
- StainlessBrewing.com Summer Giveaway!
- What are you drinking now?
- Slight Smokey flavor, Base malt?
- Local Brewpub getting screwed...
- Making Fresh Mozzarella
- Should I quit my brewing job?
- Kegerator Advice/Help
- I drink the yeasties
- Things about your co-workers that annoy you
- Distillers malt
- Lake Placid Ubu Ale AG clone?