- Posts 1
Last Activity:08-06-2012 8:32 AM
Posted in thread: Starting a non- novelty home brew soda on 07-01-2012 at 06:56 PM
The best thing that I've seen for starting out on the sales side is Pure Soda Works in TN. They
recently did really well with a Kickstarter campaign to start bottling, but they started out
- SWMBO Mildly Irritated on Brew Day
- Electric Controller
- WLP 076 Old Sonoma Ale
- Using flavorings at bottling? Priming sugar calculation?
- Anyone try BRY-97 yet
- What I did for beer today
- Requirements for bottling?
- just found beer in co2 tank... help.
- Show Me Your Wood Brew Sculpture/Rig
- Sliiiiight leak in the bottle caps
- Star Wars LEGOS