- Posts 1
Last Activity:05-23-2013 12:31 PM
Posted in thread: The cheapest DIY fermentation chamber possible on 01-06-2012 at 06:14 PM
I work in the HVAC industry and use a similar setup to control both my freezer and a light
bulb. Be very careful with the thermostat though. Most only handle 24 VAC low current, and are
powered by a 2...
- Better Bottle quantity estimation/rules of thumb
- Mr Beer - Read all about it and ask questions
- Galaxy hops
- Bottle Bombs (does it effect all?)
- APA Hop schedule question
- Whats the biggest bonehead mistake youve made while brewing?
- What are you drinking now?
- Poor mans all grain
- Most annoying response when you tell someone you're a homebrewer?
- BJCP Category Quandry
- Orange County craft beer bars?