- Posts 2
Last Activity:05-05-2013 7:56 PM
Posted in thread: Whole foods has spiced cider in 3qt jugs for $7.99 on 04-08-2013 at 01:56 PM
How did the cider turn out?. I just picked up 7 jugs for pretty cheap from whole foods, I think
because its end of season so am going to ferment it sometime this week. Out of interest what
kind of yea...
Posted in thread: Cacao Nibs: How to prepare for secondary? on 01-09-2013 at 04:23 PM
Whole foods market bulk section is a gem for cacao nibs as you can get them by the pound
instead of buying a whole bag.I got 4oz for about $3 Just started soaking them in Vodka. I'm
assuming they shou...
- What are you drinking now?
- Can someone smoking in the same room of fermentation cause problems or stop fermentat
- Gee. So sometimes people *do* get krausen blowout in their airlocks.
- Hop Id tags gone!
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different
- 80 Quart Stainless Kettle with Lid for $55 plus shipping
- chest freezer/fermentation chamber high temp variance
- Blichmann Kettle Heating Element Position
- setting gaps
- Pumpkin Saison Grain Bill Help