Last Activity:06-11-2013 6:07 AM
Posted in thread: I want to build a bottling robot thingy... on 01-04-2012 at 09:20 PM
What about on your bottling wand you use diodes (I think that's the right term) essentially
having a small gap that when the beer is filled to a certain amount it closes that gap to
trigger the wand t...
Posted in thread: Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here! on 07-31-2011 at 12:02 AM
I'm always looking for bottles in Kenosha WI. Any color, shape, size, whatever!
Posted in thread: New/Old member on 07-30-2011 at 04:03 PM
I am currently in the Navy stationed down at Great Lakes Illinois. I joined this forum a few
years back but my schedule at the time was not "home brew friendly" so I didn't come here
regularly. Since ...
- Conan Yeast Experiences
- Adding coconut flakes to a cream ale
- Critique me!
- Sparging question
- Favorite Online Electric Supplies Vendor?
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- Sediment in secondary fermenter
- ebay aquarium temp controller build
- Florida Hops experiment
- Dry yeast starter?
- Can someone point me in the direction of a cheap keg setup?