- Posts 3
Last Activity:01-26-2011 11:01 AM
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Cream Soda Recipe.. on 05-14-2009 at 07:28 AM
Update on my Cream Soda test (from previous post)Water for 2-liter bottle~7/8 Cup Sugar~2 TBSP
Vanilla Extracta bit less than 1/4 tsp. Champagne YeastI put sugar and vanilla in 180 degree
water until ...
Posted in thread: Graff (Malty, slightly hopped cider) on 05-10-2009 at 05:46 AM
I'm assuming for bottling Graff, you would do so just as with any other beer - either prime
with dextrose, or add to individual bottles. Is that right? Looking forward to trying this
Posted in thread: Cream Soda Recipe.. on 05-06-2009 at 06:47 PM
I have a batch of cream soda in a 2-liter as an experimentation right now. I put 7/8 c. of
sugar, about 2 tbsp of vanilla extract (the fake stuff - I didn't want to waste the good stuff
if the batch d...
- home brewer laws
- Who Home Brews in NOVA?
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- Looking for some suggestions for a Scottish ale.
- EZ Cap or other simple bottling
- New member, first post/question, first wine...
- Degassing / Bottle
- Show me pics of your dedicated brewing rooms!
- Anyone else have a horrid time with their GreatBrewEh pump?
- Do I need to condition my yeast to pitch?
- Removing stock temp controller from mini fridge