Last Activity:09-08-2012 8:35 PM
Posted in thread: When do I add the Pumpkin?? on 09-08-2012 at 09:14 PM
I made a pumpkin ale last year twice first time was an extract so I steeped pumpkin with some
specialty grains, second time I put it into my mash tun and mashed with my other grain. I use
Posted in thread: Making my first pumpkin brew on 09-08-2012 at 09:08 PM
iskuse - how did you feel about the outcome of boiling the pumpkin separate and using that as a
base? Did you get color AND flavor? Was there any unwanted vegetal flavor? Did you actually get
Posted in thread: Lurker now Member - Cincinnati Homebrewer on 09-08-2012 at 08:52 PM
Hi All,So I lurk and read a lot of old threads to learn things here and there and ask most of
my questions over on BeerAdvocate.com as I have been on there for years. I am realizing that
they seem to ...
- In depth examination of my brew technique, seeking improvement
- My insane 25 Gal, 100 Percent Hard Plumbed Tri-Clover, Automated Tippy Build
- What's the worst craft brew (commercial) you've had?
- Canadian Roll Call!!
- The process of bottle conditioning.... (mainly temperature and stoarage)
- Cream of Three Crops (Cream Ale)
- Show me pics of your dedicated brewing rooms!
- First beer advice - True Brew Belgian Ale
- yellow curry i.p.a
- Columbus, Blichmann Boilermaker Kettle 10 Gallon
- Recipe Suggestion