- Posts 13
Last Activity:05-20-2013 8:57 PM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: HomeBrewTalk 2013 Big Giveaway! on 02-09-2013 at 12:37 PM
Great prizes, count me in.
Posted in thread: Deep Wood Brew - Grand Opening Giveaway! on 01-10-2013 at 11:12 PM
Posted in thread: Kegconnection Portable Keg Kit Giveaway! on 12-04-2012 at 01:02 AM
Posted in thread: BrewHardware Giveaway! on 09-19-2012 at 02:08 AM
Count me in please.
Posted in thread: Anybody know what this thing is? on 09-14-2012 at 10:47 PM
Is there a tube coupled to the top barb running down into the cylinder?If so, I think it is an
automatic washer. If you pump water or cleaner into the bottom barb, the cylinder will fill to
the level ...
Posted in thread: Kegconnection Giveaway! on 08-21-2012 at 03:26 AM
Posted in thread: StainlessBrewing.com Gift Certificate Contest on 07-10-2012 at 11:53 PM
Posted in thread: Soldering Stainless steel on 03-07-2012 at 03:44 AM
I'm still hoping for an answer to a prior question..... Does anyone have experience welding a
true socket-weld fitting like this to create an 90 elbow? It was designed to be TIG'd, but what
if we sold...
Posted in thread: HomeBrewTalk 2012 Big Giveaway on 02-22-2012 at 04:21 AM
I'm signed up.Thanks
Posted in thread: Large Giveaway - Fermenter, Mash Paddles, Thermapen on 11-16-2010 at 02:54 AM
- What do you dislike about summer?
- Keep One, Drop One - Word Game
- Help with metallic off flavor
- What are you drinking now?
- Possible CO2 leak
- "Kiss Yer Cousin" Rye Kentucky Common Ale
- StrangeBrew Elsinore - Raspberry Pi based brewery controller
- First go at buying used kegs, how'd I do?
- Heady Topper- Can you clone it?
- Fridgenstein Side-By-Side Kegerator / Fermentation chamber
- New Holland Dragon's Milk Clone Recipe