- Posts 3
Last Activity:02-06-2013 6:16 PM
Posted in thread: Reuse Yeast Left in Carboy on 06-05-2012 at 01:27 AM
I'm curious if you decided to dump your new batch of wort on the yeast cake of your previous
batch. I'm thinking of doing the same thing for the first time. I am currently fermenting a
kolsch using WL...
Posted in thread: Hops comparison table on 04-25-2012 at 10:27 PM
your chart is excellent. I have only been brewing about 2 years and I am still learning about
the different hops and their characteristics. I started a small hop garden this year and look
foward to th...
- Kegerator build and beer line question
- Two weeks of activity
- 4 head counter pressure bottle filler
- Help with clearing mead?
- Is this ok? :/
- Brew your own subscription
- What does your HBT name mean?
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- Help with stalled Saison
- Official Broken Hydrometer Count
- Glass carboy vs. plastic bucket