Last Activity:05-21-2013 7:05 PM
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Pat's Pub Porter on 05-04-2013 at 09:02 PM
Posted in thread: Pat's Pub Porter on 05-03-2013 at 11:51 PM
Recipe Type: All GrainRecipe Type: All GrainYeast: WLP004 Irish Ale YeastYeast Starter: YES!
1.5LBatch Size (Gallons): 6Original Gravity: 1.064Final Gravity: 1.018IBU: 46Boiling Time
Posted in thread: Coffee Stout on 04-08-2013 at 03:50 PM
I would secondary for a week to really get the coffee infused with the beer.either way I think
it would work. Good luck!
Posted in thread: Coffee Stout on 01-30-2013 at 11:57 PM
That's what I did with this brew. When I transferred it to the keg I put the coffee extract
into the keg, then let it sit for a couple days before I put it into the fridge.
Posted in thread: Regulator fittings question on 01-30-2013 at 11:25 PM
Try going to AirGas and see what they say (or any gas/welding supply). If they don't have it
they can point you in the right direction.Cheers
- .05 Blood Alcohol Limit for Driving?
- Heady Topper for Dark Lord & Other FFF
- The BEST Zombie films....
- Black eyed Peas - "I GOT A FEELIN!!"
- Sake Forum?
- South Jersey/Philly Group Buy Round 37! PREORDER/INFO/COMING SOON!
- Centennial Blonde (Simple 4% All Grain, 5 & 10 Gall)
- Do FermWraps Heat Well to 95?
- I don't know what happened.
- Can anyone tell me how much ice I need for the water bath to cool 5 gallons of wort?
- Founders All Day IPA