- Posts 1
Last Activity:01-03-2009 11:05 AM
Posted in thread: Chocolate Cherry Wheat on 01-03-2009 at 04:11 AM
just curious - why not ditch the baker's choc and just use choc malt instead? it may provide
less of a bite esp. when using fresh (and tart tannin toting) bing cherries. let's face it, I
- What are you drinking now?
- home brewer laws
- Keep One, Drop One - Word Game
- Worst chiller.
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- Are there any small breweries that use extracts instead of all grain?
- Extra pack of Roselare
- 1 gallon of wine question
- Mold or yeast
- BeerSmith - Partial Boil Extract IBUs
- Flavor almost all settled out?